Founded in 2018 with a goal to make high quality sustainable products for you and your loved ones, whilst improving our environment.
Every aspect of our products is made under strict control, to meet our criteria for sustainablility.
We make sure that we use wood from sustainable resources, which we know are being replanted.
We use Moso bamboo to our products made out of bamboo. Bamboo is naturally pest resistant, which means it does not need to be sprayed with pesticides. Moso bamboo is one of the most sustainable types of wood in the world, since It regrows fast and requires only little water to grow, compared to other resources.
We are currently using the following types of wood.
- Annatto, fast growing sub-/tropical scrub.
- Bamboo, We only use Moso Bamboo.
- Ebony, for the contrast.
- Maple, Symbol of strength
- Olive, for that Mediterranean touch.
We recommend you to recycle or reuse our products as much as possible, to save on the resources of our planet. You can fx. reuse our bamboo toothbrushes to clean in hard to reach places. All of our products are biodegradable, up to 100%.
The following products are biodegradable and can be disposed in a natural way.
- Seed paper, is paper embedded seed. The paper is 100% compostable and flowers will grow after use. Simply put the seed paper on soil, water it and see the flowers grow.
- Bamboo Straw, is made out of 100% biodegradable bamboo and will biodegrade in soil. The recommended time of usage for a bamboo straw is approximately 3 years.
- Bamboo Toothbrush Travel Case, is made out of 100% biodegradable bamboo and will biodegrade in soil.
- Bamboo toothbrush, the handle is 100% biodegradable Moso bamboo, and will biodegrade in soil. We recommend you to dispose the bristles in a save way, since these will not biodegrade 100% in soil, they are a mixture of bamboo fiber and nylon. We are currently trying to find an alternative to the bristles.
- Bamboo fiber clothes, (available soon) our clothes are 100% biodegradable and will decompose naturally in soil. We recommend you only to decompose our products if they are not suitable for use anymore. Recycle and reuse to save on the natural resources of our planet.
- 100% organic cotton clothes, our range of 100% organic cotton clothes are 100% biodegradable and will decompose naturally in soil. We recommend you only to decompose our products if they are not suitable for use anymore. Recycle and reuse to save on the natural resources of our planet.
- Wooden watches, the strap is made entirely from sustainable biodegradable wood and can be disposed in a natural way. The Buckle can be recycled or reused. The Case, can be dissembled where the biodegradable wood can be disposed in a natural way, or the whole case can be reused, simply by changing the strap for a new look.
- Wooden sunglasses, The lenses can be recycled or reused. The wooden frame is made entirely from bamboo and is biodegradable.
We do not accept returns of the following unopened products due to hygiene:
Socks, underwear, bamboo straws, bamboo travel case and bamboo toothbrushes.
We accept returns of the following products within 14 days after receiving them, such as:
Sunglasses, T-shirts and Watches.
We recommend you to contact us via mail before returning any products, to find a solution. (We do not cover the cost of shipment).
We ship within 2-5 working days from when your order is placed. We use Maltapost for shipping and you can track your order on:
Please provide an address on which you would be available within regular post delivery hours, to receive your postal faster.
Local deliveries, Malta. Delivered within 3-7 working days. Please use standard shipping to Malta for orders less than 50 euro. Enjoy free shipping to Malta when spending more than 50 euro.
Deliveries to Europe, Delivered to most addresses within 5-10 working days. Please choose Europe and Mediterranean region shipping for orders. Enjoy free shipping with orders above 150 euro to Europe.
Deliveries to elsewhere, Delivered between 7-30 working days. Please use standard world shipping.
Customs clearance might delay the delivery time, when shipping outside the EU.
If you can not find your country when choosing delivery, please contact us.
We spend minimum 25% of our surplus on a greener environment.
We have several initiatives which we implement with the help of your support. Follow our blog and Instagram for the latest update.
1) Hanging gardens of Malta
Imagine walking around the historic streets of Malta hearing birds tipping in the shade of bushes and trees from above. Believe in that today, rather than tomorrow. We believe that generating local hot spots of flowers, scrubs and trees on roofs and balconies will bring more life to the island. Most Maltese people live in a place that has access to either a balcony or roof, which can be turned into a green haven.
2) Investing in green energy
On an island which has 300 sunny days a year, one might get surprised that only a few % of the energy generated comes from the sun or other CO2 neutral resources. We believe that this number should be higher, and want to invest in green energy. We only use solar energy in Malta. Go Green Energy!
3) Supporting reforestation projects
We believe that creating a better environment, does not only mean the local environment, we want to support on an international scale as well. We support several reforestation projects throughout the world, to create a greener earth. Please see our blog for the latest updates regarding which projects we support. You can help us by adding a tree to your shopping cart before checkout. Together we are stronger. The trees are planted with the NGO organisation Eden Reforestation Project.
4) Recycle, Reuse, Biodegradable
We recommend all to Recycle and Reuse our products as many times as possible to save on our resources. After all we have no planet B. We strive to make all our products 100% Biodegradable to cause no harm to the environment after use.
5) You, A Sustainable Superstar
You can do yours too. Small changes in your daily life for a cleaner greener future makes a big difference. Imagine that all people living in Malta stood together for a greener environment, how would Malta look like. I know, clean seas, clean air, clean green streets. If you have any ideas or initiatives you want us to be part of for a better greener future, do not hesitate to contact us.
We only keep your personal information for promotion of ByDyring and not sold to any third party. If you want your information deleted, or do not want any promotions from ByDyring, please write us a mail and we will delete your data.